If yoto amend or cancel your order please contact us immediately +353 62 52411 as orders that have been delivered cannot be amended.
- We guarantee that all our fresh flower bouquets and arrangements are hand-made and hand-delivered by us.
- All Products are subject to availability. We may substitute flowers and sundries for a suitable alternative, similar in style, quality and value depending on availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a Product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- Images shown on the website are for illustration purposes and the final product may vary to the image shown.
- Specific delivery times can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- If it arises that our driver is unable to find someone to accept delivery at the address given, they will either deliver to a neighbour or leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact
- In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide.
- Due to the perishable nature of the product please contact us within 24hrs of delivery with your complaint.
- To proceed with a valid complaint the product must be returned to us intact and with all the original packaging.
- Upon inspection of the returned product, if we deem it faulty or damaged, we will contact you the customer and offer either a replacement product or refund.
Contact for complaints:
+353 62 52411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patty’s Flower Shop, 5 Davis Street, Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.